A new version of zkdecrypto is available for all you cipher enthusiasts. The zkdecrypto team has been very busy adding new features and fixing bugs.
* Program is now both smaller and MUCH faster
* Ability to now open both ASCII and numeric ciphers
* Ability to now save the loaded cipher
* Exclusions and locked letters are now saved in the “key” file
* New Redo function in addition to Undo
* New pattern analysis and sequential analysis reports
* 1-click ability to add full alphabet to “Additional Key Letters”
* New “Word List” feature that lists words found in the plaintext
Click here for more information and download links.